Sunday, March 23, 2014

Happy Mail Card

Our Color Studio Assigment this week was to create a project using one of the color combo's that our Studio Calico Instructors used. I decided to use the color combo that Kelly Noel I created a card yesterday to send to my Studio Calico Pen Pal. I also created a matching Envelope and liner to go with the card.



I used the Scrapbook Paper  & the Dear Lizzy little girl sticker from the Dear Lizzy Accent Sticker  that came from the SC Scrapbook Kit add on : Coffee Break. I took the Girl sticker and attached it to White Cardstock and trimmer around it then attached it with Foam Tape to give it some dimmension.

Using the Happy Mail stamp from the SC Cuppa Card Kit I stamped it and then embossed it in Black. I also stamped the envelope from the same stamp set twice using SC's Color Theory Coral Bay ink. and embossed it with clear embossing powder. I then cut the top of the little envelope and added it on top of the other envelope to give it dimmension. I added a few sequins and glued them down.

The envelope and liner were created by cutting them out on my Silhouette Cameo :o)





No comments: