Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday

I always work on at least two projects at a time. That way when I'm waiting on something to dry I have another one I can work on..and..when I have problems with the design I can leave it for awhile. Usually it helps me to walk away, work on something else, then come back to it with a fresh perspective.

Since I've completed two projects this week. I am now gathering items for my next two. I'm always working on a wedding layout because I'm trying my best to do 3 wedding albums for my girls. lol..I've been working on these for 2 years! One day, they will be finished..:o)

Today, I thought I'd also start working on a layout of my Grandsons. I just love the picture I am going to use and I think the new 2013 Bo Bunny Mama Razzi 2 Collection that was revealed at the 2013 CHA Winter Trade Show is going to coordinate beautifully with this photo. Besides, I fell in love with the Mama Razzi Stamp Set that is in the collection and I've been dying to use it!!! :o)

I am also going to use the new Studio Calico Wood Veneer Chevrons that was revealed at the trade show this year. Both have Chevrons and will coordinate perfectly together!  I will also give you a hint. If you see these grab them! I saw them at my local scapbooking store and went back 2 days later to get them. They were already sold out...I was so aggravated with myself for not getting them the first time! ..But all wasn't lost..I went to my favorite online Scrapbooking store (A Cherry on Top) and they had them in stock..so I ordered them right that second!

Anyway, So I have gathered all my mists, paints, and Liquitex Art Mediums I think I will be using. Now all I need to do is cut a Chevron stencil from my Silhouete Cameo and I am ready to play!









No comments: