Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sent from Heaven


I took part in Scraplifting's Challenge to lift Silvia's beautiful card. You can find the challenge here.
http://scrap-lifting.blogspot.com/2013/01/sylvia.html
I really loved the soft colors of Syliva's card and she also has such beautiful creations on her blog. You should check it out. http://shabbychicsilvia.blogspot.com/




I didn't finish my card in time to enter the competition. But at least I did finish it in time to mail it to my daughter :o). This card was made using Graphic 45's Little Darling's Collection. This is the second card I have made using the collection. I love it and plan to buy another paper pak for layouts!



I cut the leaves and vines from my Silhouette Cameo, then I distressed them and curled them to give them texture. I misted them with Tattered Angels Olive Vine Glimmer Mist. The flower and the zipper pull were both from Prima. I added a little cheesecloth underneath the tag and under the flower to give a little more texture. The paper under the tag was distressed then I added a little Liquitex Gesso around the edges for even more texture. A little sewing and I was done! 

No comments: