Thursday, February 21, 2013

What's on your work desk Wednesday

I altered the Dusty Attic frame with Shimmerz Pearls, Chalkboard Glimmermist, a Gelato, and Pan Pastels.

I am working on a layout for the Swirlydoo's Round Robin Challenge. I usually participate in this challenge every month. It's a great way to push yourself out of your comfort zone and try thing you may not normally try. And it's also a great way to learn new design ideas.

The challenge assigns teams. One person creates a layout using the twists for that month. Then the next member creates hers based on the one before and so forth. We usually do not copy them completely, though you can if you wish. I usually take a few main things off the layout and create  my own version.

I now have my chippy altered and I'm working on my Butterflies :o)




1 comment:

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

That's a beautiful artsy Barbara. Love it! Can't wait to see the project! :)
Hugs and smiles,
Asmah