Saturday, February 16, 2013

Swirlydoos Round Robin Card Challenge

It was my week in Swirlydoos Round Robin card challenge. I love the challenges, there are always great twists to spark your creativity and also you lift someones card so 1/2 the work is there for you. I always try to take whatever I'm lifting and make it my own instead of copying.

Here is a card I made my husband for our Anniversary. I cut the base out with my Silhouette Cameo. And used the gorgeous Authentique Lovely Collection. After gluing down the paper I simply cut out some leaves from my Silhouette, distressed them, and sprayed them with Lindy's Stamp Gangs Flat Fabio Greased Lightnin Green. The Prima rose was a light brown and I wanted to color it a deeper brown so I applied some Suede Glimmer Mist to the edges. I added a little lace and some Prima bling and it was done!



No comments: