Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I won the Bo Bunny Lottery!

During Christmas, Scrapbook and Cards Today blog was having a give a way every day for 10 days. I entered day 4. Bo Bunny's! I'm sure your not surprised because you guys know how I adore Bo Bunny! he he
Well I won..yep!
So I was thinking this morning that it should be about time to receive my prize, then I was thinking.. well.. they are probably getting ready for the huge scrapbooking convention..
UPS pulls up and wow it came today! Talk about esp!
Anyway, so I open the box and ohhhhhhhhhh my goodness!
This is what they sent!

ok I'm squealing right?? well that wasn't all..
They sent me a leather purse also! B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!!!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Barb this is awesome i have the small paper packs of this collection i so got hooked on this line.LOL! two minds that think alike.hugs

suzitee said...

oh wow! How lucky are you? Congratulations on your win...can't wait to see what you make with all those yummy goodies :)