Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bo Bunny's Card Challenge Tuesday

I have been absent a long time. We bought a new home, a complete "do it yourself-er...and believe me...we've been doing it our selves! Oh, the stories I could tell!

Now, I finally have my scrap room painted, cushions and pillows completed, new floor down, and I'm almost finished organizing!

Need I say Love it?! So back to crafting it is! Oh yeah!

My first card of the year is for the Bo Bunny Card Challenge Tuesday at Bo Bunny's Blog. Everyone knows how much I adore the Bo Bunny lines!

This challenge was to use the sketch below.



I am starting on my Valentine cards so I decided to use the Bo Bunny Crazy Love line that I just purchased and have been dying to play with!

I made this for my husband who I can honestly say is still my very best friend! It is a little dark because we haven't seen the sunshine in 2 days..I'm so ready for spring!




Card Details:

Designer Paper:
Bo Bunny - Crazy Love Stripe and Crazy Love Kisses

Cardstock:
Bo Bunny - Blush Dot
Bazzill Basics - Candy Apple

Embellishments:
Bo Bunny - Crazy Love Jewels, Crazy Love Brads, Glitter Crazy Love Dimensional Stickers

The key hole I cut out using my silhouette and decorated with some old ribbon and crazy love jewels. The key was from my stash and I don't remember the manufacturer.

Stamp: Bo Bunny Crazy Love Stamp

1 comment:

Barbara said...

OMG i cant belive your back,Barb its so good to see you post i have lurked forever here.LOL!!And what a beautiful card sure hubby will love it.