Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Finally the word is out!

I was chosen to be on the Design Team for DZ Doodles. Their design team is called the Doodles Dozen! I was notified Monday and asked to keep it a secret until today when they announced their first design team!
DZ Doodles is a new online stamp company that carry some adorable digi images!
If you haven't seen their images you really need to check them out! I fell in love with them the first time I saw them! Really awesome!
Here is their store web address: http://dzdoodles.com/
Here is my first card using one of their images....

You can get this adorable scarecrow image free on the Copic Buzz website
http://copicbuzz.blogspot.com/2009/09/challenge-12-sponsored-by-dz-doodles.html

They are sponsoring the Copic Buzz Challenge this week and are giving some really great prizes..so be sure to check both their store and the challenge out!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

WOW....that is one AWESOME card!! I love everything about it!!!! WooHoo girlfriend, way to rock it!!! Oh and CONGRATULATIONS on your new DT position!!!! Love Ya!!!

Unknown said...

congratulations on your DT pos - love the card the colours are great

Annita said...

congrats my friend I am so happy for you.
Your card is adorable Love the design

hugs Annita

Barbara said...

Barb i'm so happy for you sending you a great big hug i love the card and the coloring.

Tina Thayer said...

Barb,
Congrats on making the DT at DZ Doodles!! You did a great job coloring this scarecrow!!! I also love all of the embellies you used!!