Saturday, September 12, 2009

DZ Doodles New Release is here!

Oh, they have done it again! I am loving all the new images!
You may find the new release images here: http://dzdoodles.com/
I know your going to adore them!
The Doodles Dozen design team were allowed to pick an image to use for the new release.
It was so hard to choose just one! In fact,I'm going back to order more!
I choose Holly Berries...I loved this image because the holly berries made me think of Christmas!
I hope you enjoy my card and I hope it inspires you to start on your Christmas cards for the season! Be sure to check out the new images from DZ Doodles! They have some awesome Halloween ones too!
Here is the card I created with DZ Doodles Holly Berries:



Card Details:
Image: DZ Doodles Holly Berries
Patterned Paper: Paper Wishes
Cardstock: Bazzill
Sentiment - printed from computer and used Nesties
Copics Used:
Holly Leaves - G82, G28
Holly Berries - R22, R29
Stem - E34, E29

9 comments:

Barbara said...

Wow Barb this card is beautiful,ok i'm thinking of xmas i have to make a list .Hugs to you

Kristy said...

Beautiful card Barb!!! I love it! Your coloring is awesome and thanks for getting me in the Christmas mood!

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Wauw, Barbara, this is beautiful. I really love this image for a Christmas card.Wanne have this one too.:))

Rosalien

Annita said...

STUNNING !! I love this image and your card do it justice WOW
hugs Annita

the paper bug said...

Your card is SO pretty! I really love the embellishments you've used to!

Rebecca

Heather Huggins said...

Fabulous!! Time to start those Christmas cards soon..

Verda said...

Barb - You did a wonderful job with the coloring they look like they should be in water to keep them fresh. Very nice image and I will hop right over to take a look at the new images.

Barb said...

Just beautiful! Makes me want to work on my Christmas cards...

Valerie said...

beautiful card!!!