Monday, September 7, 2009

Go Team!

I love this image from DZ Doodles! With a cheerleader in the family I'm sure I'll use this over and over! She is so adorable!
DZ Doodles has the most adorable images! And, for a short time you can get a free halloween image at their store site..So go and grab it now before it's gone!
http://dzdoodles.com/
This time I'm not using the image for my daugter. I'm sending it to my brother-in-law how is a Patriot's fan! I colored the cheerleader in the Atlanta Falcon colors! Yes, I'm a Falcon's Fan!
My brother-in-law and I always kid each other all football season long! So how better than to get his goat and bring a smile to his face then to send him an Atlanta Falcon Cheerleader card?

Card Details:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern Paper: Basic Grey - June Bug, Vintage Plaid
Image: DZ Doodles - Shelby Cheerleader
Pom-Poms - (White) Liquid Pearl, White Opal mixed with holorgram glitter (painted on with tipped paintbrush)
Copics Used:
Cheer Outfit - R27, R29
Pom Poms (red) R29
Hair - E21, E31, E34, YR20, Y11
Skin - E000, E11, R20
Shoes - R27, R29

6 comments:

Annita said...

Very very very CUTE

Teresa Kline said...

this is the cutest image, I luv it...have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

Annita said...

left you something on my blog :-)

Barbara said...

Barb this card is great, this is one of the images i picked because of this card.i love it great job

Valerie said...

Adorable girl! she's too cute!

Micki said...

OMG, how cute is that??????