Monday, July 13, 2009

Sending a hug

I haven't posted in awhile. We had to go to Rhode Island and when I returned I was so far behind in our Copic Buzz group that I had to catch up! Therefore my own personal blog was neglected!
Here is a card I made this weekend. I am working on perfecting blonde hair, and if I do say so myself it's starting to come together!



I used the new Basic Grey line - Lemonade (Brads were from that line also). I just love their new lines!
Cardstock was Bazzill -
Copics Used were as follows:
Skin - Eooo, Eoo, R20
Hair - E31, E21, YR20, Y11
Clothes - BG72, BG75 (Aqua) - R85, R83, R20 (Pinks)
Flower - Y11

Here is a picture of colors I used: Note skip the reds! I didn't use these and my batteries are dead so I can't take another picture until I run to the store!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Barbara!!! I love the colors that you used (minus the reds *wink*). Isn't that image just the sweetest!?! Your blonde is coming together quite nicely!!!!