Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cards using Victoria Case Image - Singing in the Rain

I recently discovered Victoria Case Images. Where had I been? Anyway, as soon as I saw them I fell in love and have been adding them one by one to my ever growing stamp collection!

I created two cards with one of my newly purchased Victoria Case images designed for SCACD.

Here is the first one:

This was for our Copic Buzz Challenge. The challenge can be found here:
http://copicbuzz.blogspot.com/
Our Copic Marker technique this week was "Hair"

Now for the 2nd card:

This was using a sketch for the Victoria Case Blog Challenge.
http://vcstampchallenges.blogspot.com/2009/07/challenge-9-sketch-for-you.html
Here was the sketch


The same copics were used for both images. On the card for Victoria Case's Blog I cut out the small flowers and colored them with the technique I showed recently on here on my blog.

Copic Markers Used:

9 comments:

Stef H said...

wow barb! they're both fabulous! and i LOVE pink!

hugs,

Annita said...

ohh I love your card, have been admirring it over at the C buzz. Great colors

Hugs Annita

Jana M. said...

LOVELY!!! Both cards are fantastic. I love your coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at VCSC!

Lisa F said...

GREAT card! Love this image (it's my favorite) and I love your coloring! Thanks for playing at VCSC!

Julie.G said...

Cute image...love the colors that you used....

Ria said...

Beautifull card :) thanks for joining the VC challenge :)
hugs Ria

Anonymous said...

Such sweet coloring!! Love that image and fab take on the sketch!! ;)

vc said...

Gorgeous! They are both very lovely cards! Thank you so much for joining us this weeks challenge!!
Hugs

eba said...

That is an awsome card, and love the colour combo. Thanks for your comment, I am glad someone told me about C Buzz <3