Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My try at Copic Marker Feather Blending

I have been following Marianne Walker's blog and doing her lessons one by one. I purchased the same stamp she used in her lesson. Stamping Bella's - Eloise Greengrass

You can find the lesson here:
http://ilikemarkers.blogspot.com/2008/07/feather-blending.html



Copic Markers Used:
Dress: V12 and R83 - Outlined dress marks with V17
Hair Ribbon: V12, outlined with V17
Halo: Booo and Blender O
Skin: E000, E00, and R20
Paper by Basic Grey and Bazzill






I also tied this into our Copic Buzz's new Copic Marker Technique Challenge at the Copic Buzz group. The challenge is on Transparent techniques, Mine was the halo. You can find Copic Buzz here!
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/copicbuzz

10 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

this is a stunning card and I think you did the feathering rather well.

Verda said...

She is just darling and you did a great job coloring her. You are so good!!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Adorable card!
Great blending! You did a wonderful job with the coloring!
TFS :*)

Little C's Creations said...

Very very pretty!!! Love the color change of her dress at the bottom! Toooo cool!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Aloha,
Jen

ChristineCreations said...

I'm taking a copic course at the end of the month so I can't wait to see all the cool things to learn! This looks so pretty!

Christine said...

Yes, I think you have it. Beautiful work!
xoxo, Christine

Nicole said...

Yep, you have it mastered! Great artwork, Barbara!

Alison said...

and you don't think you have feathering mastered? Ha this is beautiful!!

Alison said...

and you don't think you have feathering mastered? Ha this is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read that article. Thank author for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.