Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hello Card and Handmade flowers made for Copic Buzz's Challenge #2

I made handmade flowers for the flower challenge for the Copic Buzz Flower Challenge. It was so easy to do!
Cut out some flowers and color!

For the pink flower I colored the entire flower with R-81, then shaded in the middle with R-82. Last, I added a few feather strokes with R-85!
Whoola! A flower!



Colors used for handmade flowers:


I also made a card using a Sunflower stamp that I've had for years! The square in the card was cut out using my silhouette!
I colored all the images with my Copics. I didn't have any brads to match my card so I colored the top of the brad with my copics..Worked Great!
Here is my hello card:

Copic Colors I used for the Hello Card:


You can find Copic Buzz's Challenge Blog Here!
http://copicbuzz.blogspot.com/

Join our Copic Buzz Group on Paper Craft Planet here!
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/copicbuzz

2 comments:

Stef H said...

these are beautiful.

hugs,

Lalo said...

Hi Barbara
I wanted to give some love in a blog award I have up on my blog for you. Check it out if your interested.
{HUGS}