Thursday, January 22, 2015

1st Project Life page of 2015

I finally finished my 1st PL page of 2015. I'm still working on Christmas pages..yes yes I know..I'm a little behind! I used a little bit of products from several companies to create this page. My favorite card "Tis the Season" was from an add on of Studio Calico's Walden PL kit called Christmas cards. To that I added some additional cards and embellies from Gossamer Blue and Maggie Holmes by Crate Paper.

I also made my first Bokah (2nd picture on top) using Lightroom 5. I recently upgraded to Adobe Creative Cloud and it comes with Lightroom 5 and Adobe Photoshop 2014. I adore Lightroom it's really simple to use and not at all complicated as I found Photoshop to learn..You know if I can create a Bokah it has to be easy to use!




No comments: