Thursday, November 10, 2011

She's Like Lighting in a Bottle


Flying Unicorn's She's Like Lighting in a Bottle challenge is to use a bottle, vase or vial in your creation.
I have been planning to alter a Kaisercraft Chest of Drawers for awhile. Plus, I had some Tim Holtz Vials so I decided to enter this challenge.

I needed something to store my baggies of goodies that come with our Flying Unicorn Kits..I always missplace them or forget about them after I've put up the previous months kit. So I decided to alter a Kaiser Craft Chest of Drawers. It will be perfect to store all the little things I tend to misplace and forget about.

I used the Riddersholm Design's Chantilly Dawn papers that came with the Flying Unicorn's November kit..(adore these papers!!!). Riddersholm Designs is a company from Denmark and their lines are to die for! I think Flying Unicorn is one of the very few..if not..the only US store to carry this line. The vials are from Tim Holtz. One is holding watch parts..(Yep I completely forgot I had those too!) lol..the tall vial is holding some hat pins, and I added a few purple beads in the small one to complete the look :o). I just love this Chest!! And..now I have something to store all my tiny treasures!




No comments: