Thursday, October 8, 2009

Snow Fairy

When I saw this image by Mo I just had to have it. Luckily for me a dear friend sent me a Birthday Gift Certificate to Mo's Digital Pencil Too and I bought it along with 2 other Mo's images!
What a wonderful Birthday Present! Thank you Barbara!

I made the card for our Copic Buzz Challenge - this week the challenge is to color an embellishment with your Copic Markers and use it somewhere on your card. What fun this was! There are so many things you can color with Copics..not just your images!

For this card I colored all of the embellishments! The edge of the button, the pearls, and the ribbon. The ribbon looks a little darker because I put 2 layers of color on it.

You can find our Challenge and details about coloring your embellishments here: http://copicbuzz.blogspot.com/

Here is the card:



Card Details:
Image: Mo's Digital Pencil Too - Snow Fairy
Designer Paper: Basic Grey - Eskimo
Cardstock - Bazzill
Embellishments - Colored with Copic Marker - B00

Copics Used on Image:
Wings: B0000 & Colorless Blender
Holly in Hair - YG41, YG46, R29
Hair: YR20, E43, E25, Y11
Dress: R81, R83, R85
Dress Lace: B000, B00

2 comments:

Tammy said...

That is so precious!! Love the colors you used!!!

Barbara said...

Barb this is just so pretty you did so awesome again.