Saturday, October 31, 2009

Lovin the DZ Doodle New Release

Today is another release day for DZ Doodles. I have to say, I do believe the Santa I was given is now my all time favorite! I love the detail she put in his beard!

Be sure to check out the new release here! http://dzdoodles.com/

I'm so in love with this and I can't wait to see what the other Design Team Members created with theirs!
Here is my newly favorite image!



Now you can see why it's my favorite yet! Diane just keeps amazing me with her creations! She is one talented lady!

Be sure to check out all the DT's web site for their newly created projects!
Me (you are here)

Peggy Russell – Beautiful Greetings

Corine Lambert - SCRAPCOCO

Christy Dillman - Christi's Zaney Creations

Kristi Ketterlin - Kuttin Kards

Tammy Maynard - Life....Enjoy It!

Valerie Urtiaga - Pixie Dream Designs

Rosalien Zwackhalen - CARDFUN

Heather Huggins - Hopefully Heather's Stuff

Rebecca Barlow - The Paper Bug

Barbara Walker - The Buzz




Happy Saturday Everyone!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

This turned out so awesome sweetie!! I love everything about it!! FABULOUS coloring!!! HUGZ!!!!

Beautiful Greetings said...

Beautiful card! I just love the way white looks when it is embossed and left as a background. Very elegant and it sets of the image perfectly. Wonderful!