Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy World Making Card Day!

There are so many celebrations on the internet today it would be impossible to participate in them all!

Two I have decided to enter is our very own Copic Buzz one (of course!)
And the DZ Doodles challenge (of course!)

You can find the Copic Buzz Challenge here!
http://copicbuzz.blogspot.com/

Tammy, Barbara and I (members of our Copic Buzz DT) have donated prizes!

The prize?
5 new Copics and some fun stuff to create your cards with.....including a new Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Christmas ornament stamp and an assortment of embellishments. And I'm not talking a little assortment of embellishments either!
Ladies this prize is huge! I was amazed at what Barbara and Tammy donated. Then because I didn't want to look bad, I added more! he he he

Here is the card I made for the challenge!



Then, at 5:00 today! DZ Doodles are hosting a challenge with a free digi!
So be sure to hop over there and check out their challenge also!
You can find the details and the free digi here!
http://dzdoodles.com/

Happy World Card Making Day everyone!

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Barb love your card and today was fun.Hugs

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Barbara! Thanks for sharing your blog with the Moxie Fab World!

~Cath

Tammy said...

This is just the cutest image and you colored her perfectly!! I just love your card!

COCO said...

oh nice card !!!
hugs coco

Kristy said...

Oh my! Love, love, love it!! The paper is awesome!