Wednesday, February 7, 2007

New Experiment - Will I pass?

I have been admiring the look of collage for quite awhile. But, I have never tried it. Being the adventurer that I am I decided to try my luck. It's only paper right! If it doesn't turn out oh well I have wasted a cheap 2.00 box and about 3.00 on paper. If it's ugly I can always use the box to hold scrap stuff and it will give me something to smile about and ask myself what was I thinking! If it is a success, I will put it at the top of my craft table to admire and say wow! You did great! Either way..It will not be wasted.
I thought since I was experimenting I would go all out and try a style I have never done before. Chinese. I ordered some cool Chinese theme paper and some really cool collage sheets. Stay tuned to see if I pass or fail in my experiment!

No comments: