Monday, February 26, 2007

Altered Journal


I haven't posted in awhile. I have been in the bed and resting. I have surgery scheduled for Wednesday and will be back in bed for 8 weeks. So I thought I'd show you my collage effort. I decided to try a little journal I bought at Michaels in their dollar bin before I attempted the box.

It turned out so fantastic! I just played around with it until I was happy with the look. One thing I would change is the hand, I think it should have been tinted an orange or brown to match the other papers. It would have made everything more blended. As it is, it kind of stands out from the others and collage is meant to all blend together.

But that is why I tried it on something cheap first! So I could learn. Anyway it really is neat. I love it!

No comments: