Saturday, July 28, 2012

My diy clip up system

I have so many craft/scrapbooking items that my floors can not hold more shelfs, bookcases, etc...there isn't room! But..I had plenty of room on my walls. So, I decided to create my own DIY Clip Up System!

I purchased cafe rods at Walmart for 2.97 each...measurements are 28 to 48 inches..you could buy an extender if your wall is longer. The hooks were 84 cents for 14.

Total cost per roll...$3.81! Yep ...you heard right 3 dollars and 81 cents a roll!
I love this! Best organazion I've ever had..whatever I'm working on I just walk to the wall and take off what I need. No more digging through drawers!
In fact, I love it so much I want to do a wall for my flowers and another for my bling :o)...


2 comments:

Kim said...

That's a great idea. Looks great.

Kathi said...

what a great idea !!!