Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lovely




Another layout completed! I have been playing with new journaling techniques and exploring color combos for the past couple of days. But I did find time to create a layout of my daughter's wedding. I used the Vintage Blue line from Glitz Designs. I do believe this line is my favorite line ever! lol..as hard as it is to find.. I believe it's a lot of scrapper's favorite line!

I was having trouble finding some of the line and a dear friend (Alda of Flying Unicorn) sent me what I couldn't find..She had it in her store. I swear she is one of the most sweetest people I know. How many shop owners do you know that would send you something you were desperately trying to find and instead of selling it to you, sends it and says Merry Christmas!

I do believe that is why I spend so much time at Flying Unicorn..Not because I received something for free...but because..she truly cares about people. She is one of the most uplifting people I know!

Anyway back to the layout. I am entering this in the Flying Unicorn's, Let's Lift It Round Robin Challenge. A really cool challenge where you lift the persons LO before you. I had the unlucky privilege of being first..lol..so others will be lifting this layout..poor poor dears!

No comments: