Monday, October 10, 2011

Don't Look Now

I made this card for the Flying Unicorn's Scrap-O-Ween Scary Movie Title Challenge. I am having so much fun this month at Flying Unicorn! They are having so many challenges and give-a-ways all month long for the Scrap-O-Ween celebration.
You should check it out and join in the fun!

The challenge was to create something using the title of a Halloween (Scary) (Horror) movie! I decided to make a card.

I choose the movie Don't Look Now that was released in 1973.

I choose to use a paper from the PinkPaislee's Hocus Pocus line. The paper pack was included in the October Kit from Flying Unicorn. Their kits always include an "off the page project also and..get this...at no extra charge!! yep!!!
The hocus pocus paper pak was part of the "off the page" kit.
The image is from Graphic 45.


I adore Flying Unicorn's kits! Here is a link to their kit of the month.
http://flyingunicornllc.com/kit-of-the-month.html
Anyway..here is the card :o)

No comments: