Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Two more Christmas ATC's for Flying Unicorn

I've completed two more ATC's for Flying Unicorn's Chrismtas ATC Swap. I have had so much fun creating these and I do believe I'm now addicted! It is so much fun to branch out of your usual scrappy style and just create something totally different! I'm now so hooked I've been shopping for ATC supplies! lol...poor hubby! He has a hard time keeping up with my scrapbooking and card making supplies..now he has to support (money wise) my new ATC craze! so so laughing! The first ATC is created with the Father Christmas Clear stamp by Bo Bunny..you girls know how I adore Bo Bunny!
The second is my favorite!! I covered a dress form chipboard with glitter using a mask. It is so so shimmery!
You should branch out and try new things..who knows..you might become addicted like I have!

No comments: