Saturday, September 24, 2011

Another ATC For Flying Unicorns Christmas ATC Swap

I've finished another ATC for the Christmas ATC swap. I had so much fun making this ATC!
Here is how I created it. I cut out a Christmas Tree from the Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas Accessory Collection. Inked the tree with Color Box Chestnut ink and Tim Holtz Walnut Distress Ink. I then made the snow with Flower Soft. I added sparkles to the tree with TH's Rock Candy Stickles. The presents were made with cardboard and then covered with Tim Hotz Tissue Tape and inked with the Walnut Stain. The "C" was cut out from TH's Kraft Resist and then inked with Fired Brick Distress Stain. I covered it with Ranger's Crackle Paint and then inked it again using the Walnut Stain! The Merry Christmas was cut out from Webster Pages and of course inked! The Picture does not do this justice..it's so shimmery and sparkly!

No comments: