Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday

I love going to Stamping Ground and seeing what is on everyone's work desk on Wednesdays. It's so neat to see what everyone is up to and see art in progress!

Here is what is on mine this Wednesday.



It's the start of paper roses. I'm making some roses to go on a scrapbook page I'm making from my August Swirlydoos Kit,
"Poetry In Prose".

I've said it a hundred times and I'll say it again. I do not know how Krissy at Swirlydoos does it but she packs one awesome kit after another. I've never, ever, not liked a kit. Her kits are to die for! I'll be a member of this kit club till death do us part :o)

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Barb im so glad you shared your studio i have always wondered.LOL!! you should also join sassy cheryls show me thursday were all pretty nosey.LOL!!