Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Harvest

I love fall, besides Christmas it's my favorite season. Ok..I know Christmas isn't a season..but I love decorating the house in reds and greens so for me it's a season!

As soon as the weather starts to turn cool I start digging out my fall decorations! I've built quite a few things over the years. I love the oranges, browns and dark greens. Plus my living room suite is rust so it matches perfectly!

I'm starting on fall cards early this year. Like my decorations my list of cards to send to friends keep growing! At least I can say now, I have started!

I decided to use the Card Patterns Challenge Sketch for this card. You can find there blog here: http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/
Here is the sketch:



Here is my card:


Copics Used:
Pumpkins: YR000, YR02, YR04, YR09
Fence: E31, E34, E29
Stems & Vine: G82, G99


Digi Stamp from McMahon Five Design

6 comments:

Sue McMahon said...

Barbara! WOW! I love the rich fall colors!! Your background paper goes perfectly with the Digi image! And that flower...is just perfect for fall! I'm so glad you showed which Copics you used! Now I can color mine like yours! :)

Thank you for sending me the link to your card using my digi stamp! And for displaying my store logo on your sidebar!

I will get your card added to my store gallery later this week!

Also, I see you like challenges. You should come play with us at Midnight Madness! Priscilla has awesome prizes up for grabs!!

http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/

I know the girls would LOVE to see your work and visit your blog!

Have a wonderful day!
Sue

dstandard said...

Beautiful card !!! WOW - love this!

Laurel said...

Wow, look at the coloring on that! Fabulous, thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautifully coloring!
Hugs,
Cabio

whoistracy said...

Oh this is so sweet Barbara!! I love the muted tones and the coloring on that image. Fab card!

Andrea, said...

Wow this is fab, gorgeous colours and image and I love the flower.
Thanks for entering my prize draw and good luck!