Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I love creating anything with paper and stamps. So you know I had to create something using My Minds Eye Halloween Collection. It was vintage and beautiful. Hubby asked me if I would make treat bags for his team at work. Of course I would! ha ha
Here is what I made using My Minds Eye Halloween Collection. I used the stamp set, the papers, and the chipboard.
and here is the back of the treat bags:

I cut the bags  and tags out of kraft paper using my Silhouette Cameo..Easy Peasy!

2 comments:

reneabouquets said...

OH those treat bags are so perfect for Halloween! Thank you for hopping along with us over at Scraps of Darkness and for your sweet comments on my reveal projects~ Big hugs to you~ Renea

Drycha said...

Wohoo! Those bags are great! :D