Monday, November 9, 2009

Grocery List

When I first saw the Apron Image from DZ Doodles I know I just had to play with it!
I decided I needed a grocery list! The Apron was the perfect image for this.
This week DZ Doodles are having a color challenge.
You can use any type of cream or light yellow, medium blue and a darker shade of blue.
You can find it here!
http://dzdoodles.com/color-challenge-3-cc3/
I thought this would be perfect for my grocery list!
Here is my altered Journal that is now my Grocer List!

I am going to make 3 of these for my daughters, along with an altered recipe box for each. DZ has the cutest kithen images! I'll post the recipe box once I have it complete!



Project Details:
Journal - $1.00 at Michaels
Image - DZ Doodles
Paper - Cosmo Cricket

Copic Markers Used:
YR20, YR23, BG72, BG75, B34

No comments: